Monday 10 November 2008

What's in a Name?

What’s in a Name?


Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009*
The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories. You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don't use the same book for more than one category.
1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
My Choice- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood

2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
My Choice- Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy

3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
My Choice- Daughter of the East- An Autobiography by Benazir Bhutto

4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
My Choice- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

5. A book with a "building" in its title.
My Choice- Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson

6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
My Choice- TBD

1 comment:

Iliana said...

This is such a good challenge. I'm still forging ahead with my challenge from this year and won't finish it but it's still fun.
Have fun with the challenge!